Thank you for choosing our office!
We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with Medical Services.
The information that follows is designed to answer many of the questions most Patients have. We want you to know about our policies, methods of practice and basic important health information.
The more you know, the more we can be of service and help you STAY WELL. If there are any questions however, please ask since we want to provide the best quality of care to YOU.
· PLEASE direct all phone calls to our main office at 859-278-5926
· Please bring all Medications, including vitamins and supplements, or a current listing with dosage instructions, to your new patient visit. We will only require a List of medications to all visits after the initial visit.
· Please request prescription refills during your office visits. If refills are needed between office visits, please have your Pharmacy contact us. Keep in mind that refills take 2 business days to complete once the request is received by the pharmacy.
· Please do not request Test and Laboratory Results over the telephone. We will notify you by letter or on portal within 7-10 business days.
· Please be aware, our automated telephone system helps us prioritize our response according to the call types listed below. This system enables us to return your call in the most timely and efficient manner.
§ Same Day Appt Requests: Will be handled within 1 business hour. Please advise the receptionist you are needing to be seen same day and a clinical staff member will return your call.
§ ”Sick” Patient Phone Calls: Will be responded to same day within no more than 5 business hours. Make sure you describe your symptoms and state that you are ill when you leave your message. Please also remember to leave your name and date of birth so clinical staff can assist you more efficiently.
§ Rx Refill Request: Will be responded to within 2 business days.
§ Patient Account Phone Calls: Will be responded to within 2 business days.
§ Any other phone calls: (includes referrals, prior authorizations, records request, etc) will be responded to within 2 business days.
§ If you have further questions regarding our general policies, please do not hesitate to ask. Remember we are here for you!
John Borders, MD Jim Borders, MD Greg Hood, MD Terre Adams, MD